You know you're from western PA. when........
1. You walk carefully when it is " slippy " outside.
2. You often go down to the crick.
3. You have to "red up," befor company comes over.
4. You've ever gotten hurt by falling into a "jaggerbush".
5. You know that Ahia is a river, a boulevard, and a state.
6. You've ever "warshed" or "wershed" the laundry.
7. You know where Beer Falls is (Beaver Falls).
8. Mr. Webster is wrong. You know full well that "ain't" is correct English.
9. You know you can't drive too fast on back roads, cause-udda-deer.
10. "Gumbands"... need I say more?
11. You've ever drank an "Arn".
12. You've ever told someone to "quit jaggin around".
13. You know that Clinton, Monaca, and Beaver, are actually names of towns.
14. You've called someone a "jaggoff".
15. You hear "you guyses", or "yins" and don't think twice.
16. You know the three rivers by name and can pronunce them correctly, but refer to them as... da Mon, da Al, and da O.
17. You hate Cleveland although you've never been there.
18. You know where Ker NEGgy is, and you like his museum and "liberries".
19. You drink "pop", eat "hoagies", "pierogies, and gyros (jy-rows) .
20. You drink melk.
21. You don't have I HOP's or Waffles Houses.
22. You know what a still mill is.
23. You cheer for the Stillers.
24. You know where Picksburgh is.
25. You expect temps in the winter to be record breaking cold and temps in the summer to be record breaking hot.
26. You go Dahntahn to da Strip District, and take your wife with you. Be sure to get a Permanee's sammich while yins guys are der hangin'out and nat.
27. You can find Zillionopal ( Zelienople) on a map.
28. You go `food shoppin' at `Jine lggle'.
29. You don't have a spring break in high school.
30. You believe "Ize" is the abreviaton for "I was".
31. You know someone from `Sliberty, E Silberty, or Wesliberty'.
32. You've played with a dekkacards.
33. You know the Pittsburgh Zoo is in ` Hilinpark' and have been there for school field trips.
34. You say"McConnell's Mills", although you know there is only one mill there.
35. You know what is meant by " The Point".
36. You love Pensivanya.
37. Chipped ham was always in your refrigerator when you were growing up.
38. If you've ever been "ascared"because that "nebby" old lady across the street saw you do something bad, and you know she will "tell on you".
39. No matter how hard you try you can't stop speaking Pittsburghese.
40. You are reading this, and will forward it to family and friends who used to live in 'da-Burg'.